Live Event Technician
CLE Productions, the premier events production company in Iowa, is in search of a qualified Live Event Technician.
- This position will handle set up and operation of small to large-scale audio visual systems while upholding customer service and company brand standards.
- Equipment Operation – ensures a flawless event through accurate setup, operation and tear down of audiovisual equipment based on equipment list on job
- Customer Service – Strives to meet and exceed expectations of customers. Maintains positive relationship with team members as well as customer facing relationships.
- Technical Ability – Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues.
- Availability outside of normal office hours as business necessitates
- Great communication skills
- Some travel required
Who are you?:
- In-depth understanding of audio, lighting, and video equipment
- Handles equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- CDL class B driver’s license a plus
- Strict attention to detail, and sharp retention skills
- Strong creative energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Friendly environment
CLE has built its reputation and loyal customer following by focusing on the overlooked technical details of the Show. We are a small company that delivers huge results. If you are interested in joining our team as a Live Event Technician, please send a resume to email@example.com